High School Scholars
The 2019-20 Faith in the Future High Schools Maguire Scholarship Application is closed.
The goal of the Maguire Scholars Program is to support and enrich the leaders of tomorrow by providing an opportunity for an excellent education. Maguire Foundation forges partnerships and strategic alliances with Independence Mission Schools (IMS), Faith in the Future as well as other high schools, colleges and universities.
- The 2019-20 Faith in the Future High Schools Maguire Scholarship Application is closed.
- If you have any questions about applying to become a Maguire Scholar in a Faith in the Future High School, please contact the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Any questions for other high schools, please contact the high school directly.
Maguire Scholars requirements:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Maintain 85 average in the 7th and 8th grade at time of application
- Minimal unexcused absences and lateness
- Participate in ongoing community service and/or at least one extracurricular activity
High School Partners
- Father Judge (FF)
- Germantown Friends School
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School
- Hallahan (FF)
- The Haverford School
- Holy Ghost Preparatory School
- Lansdale Catholic (FF)
- LaSalle College High School
- Little Flower (FF)
- Malvern Preparatory School
- Merion Mercy Academy
- Mercy Career & Technical High School (FF)
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy
- Nazareth Academy High School
- Neumann / Goretti (FF)
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Pope John Paul II (FF)
- Roman Catholic (FF)
- Shipley School
- Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
- St. Hubert (FF)
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School
- West Catholic (FF)
- William Penn Charter School
- Woodlynde School