Pennsylvania Society Scholarship
The 2018-19 application will be available in mid-August 2018.
The Pennsylvania Society and the Maguire Foundation are excited to offer The Maguire Foundation Scholarship.
The scholarship program offers in scholarship awards for Pennsylvania high school students to attend college in Pennsylvania.
The program awards annual, renewable college scholarships. To apply, a student must:
- Be a current high school senior at any Pennsylvania high school (including home schooled)
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent
- Be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited, nonproprietary, four-year college or university in Pennsylvania for the entire academic year
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have been and continue to be an active participant in community service
Once earned, your award is renewable for up to three years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is based on maintaining a cumulative 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) and continued full-time enrollment in an eligible post-secondary institution in the state of Pennsylvania.
Those who intend to stay in Pennsylvania, take pride in its history, and make an impact, can learn more and apply by visiting www.scholarsapply.org/pennsylvaniasociety. The 2017-18 program is now closed. The 2018-19 application will be available in mid-August.
“Education raises you up and makes you believe that you can be a leader. Providing this opportunity to students who are financially in need creates a great potential leader in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.” – James J. Maguire, President and Founder of the Maguire Foundation
The Pennsylvania Society Scholarship Schools:
Colleges and Universities