6 Steps to Success
1. Show up every day. Set goals and have dreams. Success is a marathon.
“The will to win and reach your goal is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win!”
Core Value: Preparation
2. Be passionate and positive about your dream. If you don’t love it, you’ll never make it.
“You must believe what you are and become what you believe.”
Core Value: Passion
3. Be a high achiever. In business or in school, that means being professional and being a leader. You and you alone know if you’re giving a full measure of your effort.
“To thine own self be true.” — William Shakespeare
Core Value: Integrity
4. To be successful, you have to stay fit physically and mentally, stay positive, stay motivated.
“Motivated people make America great!”
Core Value: Discipline
5. The most important of my principles: surround yourself with winners in business and personal life.
“Your greatest power is the power to choose.” I assure you… If you choose to hang out with dogs, you will wake up with fleas!
Core Value: Responsibility
6. Balance your life. Give an equal measure of time and attention to: Family, Business, Fitness, Spiritual Life.
“The race in life is not always to the swift but to those who keep on running.” A balanced life will keep you running.